Backloggery sig

Sunday 9 November 2014

Heroes of the Storm

Friends are starting to get invites to the alpha now, so I'll be playing this more here and there.  Most of the time it won't be in place of the single player stuff in my backlog but if people are around to play then I'll be partying up with them for HotS.

There's not much for me to say about this game that hasn't been said already.  Blizzard have a really fun take on the MOBA here, and I like the core gameplay a lot.  Then they gave everything to do with meta game progression  to some marketing guy who's been cryogenically frozen since the 50s and is here to sell you tiny slices of the game for way too much money.  Please stop it Blizzard, you have tonnes of money and this game is basically an advert for all your other franchises, so you can afford to be a little more generous.

No comments:

Post a Comment