Backloggery sig

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Desert Golfing, and Idle Oil Tycoon [all bloody week]

Sometimes, I just need a game that calms me down.  Both of these games are a little like obscure forms of meditation, and, since IOT basically plays itself with some occasional nudging and prodding I can flit between them at will. 

I am slightly worried that IOT might be reprogramming me through subliminal messaging.  I started playing it for a bit, then continued playing it while watching There Will Be Blood, and I was half an hour into the film before I realised both are sort of about oil.  

Co-op night tonight, so we might see another two-post day!  Even if we just watch Attack on Titan I'll ramble about that for a bit.

Oh, and if you're reading this, Mum, I don't really think Android games are sending me subliminal messages.  Please don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment